Cesar and I had three dates last week. This is pretty unheard- we actually usually only have one or two a month.
#1 Tuesday night double date with Mark and Tiffany. We went to a nice restaurant and bowling downtown. It was a lot of fun. We had fun watching the Nuggets game at the bowling alley, talking, walking in perfect weather down 16th Street, and more. Thanks to M & T for the invite and using some of their gift card on us and thanks to my mom for babysitting Eli!
#2 Saturday morning breakfast at Dozens. We had yummy omelets, potatoes, and toast and great conversation. I really like going out for breakfast and Dozens is a great restaurant. Thanks to Valerie for taking care of Eli!
#3 Saturday afternoon massage! We went to the Denver School of Massage and got massages for $12.50. It's a great price. We both had really good massages and felt so good afterwards. I had been wanting a massage since before Eli was born and finally got one! Thanks to Sandra for babysitting Eli.
1 comment:
I'm so jealous! Three dates and a girls night too...what a lucky gal you are!
Post a Comment