We had another leaky pipe the other day. This time it was in the water heater closet next to the kitchen. It was hard to fix since the space was so small and Cesar could only get one hand in there. He was able to fix it though! I'm so glad he is handy.

Eli and I brought some spare keys to Cesar the other day at his school (he locked his in his locker). Since we were downtown we decided to take a walk. Eli and I walked around Writer's Square and he really loved all the sculptures. Then we ate at Panda Express for dinner. After ordering, I realized that I had left my wallet in the car! I told the people sorry but I didn't have my money, but then I remembered I had brought some quarters and dimes for the parking meter. I was still short about a dollar and a half, but they gave us the food anyways!

Eli is learning new words every day. Today he suprised me by saying diaper, and yesterday it was cracker. He knows about 30 words. He is one and a half today!
Sunday he will be able to go to nursery at church! I'm super excited for this, since it has been quite challenging the last couple of months trying to keep him entertained the entire three hours. I know he will enjoy playing with other kids and learning too.
His cousin gave him a new doll the other day. He likes it and calls it "bebe". He thinks it's cool that I can take the T-shirt and diaper off.

1 comment:
How fun that he is starting to talk more! What a big boy :)
Sorry your pipe broke, that is no fun at all...
Post a Comment