29 November 2008

Thanksgiving

Eli playing smoosh face.
Eli touching Tony's beard- he was kind of scard of him at first.

Eli playing in the basement.


Our Thanksgiving was great! We spent the day at my parent's house in Parker around family and friends. I was able to relax and really enjoy myself. Cesar and Eli had fun too. Eli started walking kind of a lot on Thanksgiving. It was fun for everyone to get to see him and he was so proud of himself! I didn't realize I only took pictures of Eli. Oh well.
We spent the night at my parent's house also. It was actually the first time we have been away for the night ever since Eli was born! Eli did great and slept through the entire night- only the forth time in his whole life. Once Eli went to sleep Cesar and I went in the hottub. It was great and relaxing. Cesar woke up at four something in the morning to go shopping. I stayed in bed until seven. It was a great day and week!

1 comment:

staskym said...

You know Tony is kind of scary with his facial hair. remember how he was scared of jimmy at first this summer and we figured it was the facial hair? once he got over the hair, he thought jimmy was the bomb.lol