13 November 2008
Leaky Pipe
Early last Wednesday morning I hear a strange sound coming from the kitchen. I went downstairs to investigate and saw a huge bubble on the ceiling in the dining room! The sound was a stream of water falling out of the bubble onto Eli's high chair. I ran upstairs and told Cesar to get up becuase the ceiling was going to fall! He rushed down and cut into the bubble to let all the water come out. Then he cut a hole in the ceiling and found a leaky pipe. He said it has probably been leaking since he redid our bathroom about a year and a half ago. He thinks he may have broken the pipe when he had taken the toliet out to put the tile down in the bathroom. He put a new pipe in, but has not yet put new dry wall up. I'm glad Cesar is so good and knowlegeable about home repairs because I know I am not. I wish I had a picture of what the big bubble looked like when I first discovered it, but I don't. I did take a picture of Cesar checking things out though.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment