01 May 2020

Coronavirus

The world was hit with a pandemic- COVID-19.  It's a strange feeling to know that the whole world is going through something together.  The virus started in China in January 2020 and hit the US in February or March I believe.  These are some of the changes that we have been affected by:


  • In-person school was canceled March 13th.  The kids have been doing elearning.  
  • Our last day to meet at church as a ward was March 8th.  Since then we have been having home church.
  • My last day babysitting was March 12th.
  • Cesar and I had our last date eating out at a restaurant Feb. 28th.
  • We only spent $25 on gas in April as opposed to almost $200 in March
  • I go to the grocery store once a week alone and wear a mask.
  • Cesar started working from home on March 23rd.
It's been a challenging time, but I think overall we are handling it okay at our house.  The kids have been playing too many video games and watching too much you-tube!  It bothers me a lot.

They miss going to school and church and seeing their friends.  I have been pretty bored and been listening to a lot of podcasts.  Cesar has kept busy with work and a lot of house work.

Here are a few pictures from our time at home.



1 comment:

Alecia Porras said...

Where are the pictures?