23 June 2019

Last day in Crestmoor

We had our last Sunday in the Crestmoor Ward, June 23rd.  I'm going to miss that ward.  We spent 7 years there and made good friends.

I was a primary teacher, compassionate service member, and Primary secretary there.
Cesar was a counselor to the bishop, building cleaning coordinator.
Eli and Diego were baptized there and Ruby was born and blessed there.
Eli became a deacon in that ward and passed the sacrament.

Crestmoor was pretty diverse, which I loved.  There was racial diversity, but also economic diversity which was also cool to see.  There was also a pretty good mix of old and young people.

Cesar's brother Marco and wife Dinorah were in Denver, so came to our ward the last day too.
Here are a few pictures:






Then we went home and had Cesar's family over.





Cesar, Marco, and Alfredo



Ruby's Primary teacher, Sis. Jensen came over to say goodbye to Ruby and our family.  She brought Ruby a notebook and crayons.  She was always impressed with Ruby's drawings.  



No comments: