19 September 2017

2017-18 School Year

All 3 of the kids are in full-time school at Swigert!  This is the first time in nearly 10 years that I have been alone during the day.  It is definitely a big change for me.  I'm enjoying it so far.

Eli is in 4th grade with Mr. Miller
Diego has Ms. Vanauken for 2nd grade. (Eli also had here in 2nd)
Ruby is in ECE 4 with Ms. Shannon and Ms. Gale.

They are all enjoying school and I'm so glad that they are!
I love walking or biking to school all together.  I love that they are all just down the street from home.





The first day of school, August 21, 2017 was also the day of a solar eclipse.  We all got together on the Swigert playground with our eclipse glasses and got to see the moon pass in between the sun and the Earth.  It was pretty cool.  




No comments: