09 February 2017

Ruby's 4th Birthday

Ruby is 4!  I can't believe my youngest is not a baby anymore.  She is getting so big and so smart.  Just today she was telling Eli and Diego about patterns!  They were so impressed and said they didn't learn about patterns until Kindergarten!

On her actual birthday, Feb. 1st, I took her and her friend Jacob to the Butterfly Pavilion.  We went last year on her 3rd birthday also- I wonder if we will get to go next year too?






We also sung to her at family dinner on Sunday.  I made apple cake.


And, we had a party on Saturday.  She invited 4 friends and we all had a good time. We decorated paper latterns, played My Little Pony bingo and pin the tail on the pony. and of course ate cake and ice cream. 




2 comments:

mission blog said...

We loved reading your blogs and seeing pictures of the kids. What a good record it will be for them later!

mission blog said...

You and Ruby definitely look like mother and daughter in that picture!