31 December 2015

2015 in Review

Today is the last day of 2015.  Here is a Cervantes Family Review of the year:

January
We love living in Stapleton!



February:

                                                                      Ruby turned 2.

      Eli lost his first tooth at 7 and 4 months old.





Took Diego and Ruby to the ER for wheezing and coughing.


March:

                                                                       Diego turned 5.
                                               Cesar and I celebrated 9 years of marriage.
                                                                     
  I turned 36.

April:

Cesar and I took a trip to Washington DC


Eli participated in his Spanish Heritage Program at school.  He was a cute little mariachi!

May:
Diego had his eyes checked out at the optimologist and everything was perfect.

June:
Had to make a 911 call because Eli was choking on a piece of this toy vacuum.

Cesar turned 37 years old.

July:

Ruby ended up in the ER for the second time this year for an allergic reaction to cashews!

August:
 We took a family road trip to South Dakota.


At 36 years old, I now know how to swallow pills!




September: 

Eli and Diego started school at Swigert.

We saw the Ookee Dookee Brothers perform at the downtown library.




Diego learned to ride a bike without training wheels.


October:

Eli turned 8 and was baptized.




Cesar became a high priest and Tyler Carlson's councelor in the bishopric.

November:



Eli played in his first piano recital and did really well!

December:

We got a new minivan and we love it!



We took a big family vacation to Puerto Vallarta, Mexico!  Thank you parents!


I'm looking forward to 2016 and the adventures that it will bring!  Happy New Year!

No comments: