28 October 2015

Eli is 8!

Eli had a nice birthday weekend celebrating his 8th birthday!  Friday he had a celebration in his classroom that Ruby, Diego, and I came to.  I thought it was nice his teacher invited Diego to come.  His classmates took turns saying something that they appreciate about Eli.  A lot of the comments had to do with what a nice friend he is and how funny he is.

Then after school we had a surprise for him!  I invited some friends and neighbors to come to the courtyard for an after school snack.  We had strawberries and root beer floats.  The kids played a while and we all had a good time.




Saturday we took him on a birthday outing!  He invited 2 friends to come with us to Miners Maze Adventurelatnd.  They got to do some fun stuff including an obstacle course.  I went up there too and it was scary!  I only did a few of the obstacles, but Eli and his friends stayed up there for a long time and did everything- pretty fearless kids!



And then on Sunday we sang to Eli at my parent's house and had brownies.

No comments: