Last night Cesar and I went on a date with Eli. I've often heard of parents taking their kids out on a one-on-one or two-on-one dates. I've always liked that idea, but it never seemed liked it could work because of babysitters and kids whining and other stuff. We tried it last night and loved it! We had such a good time with Eli and spending time with just him. I think he liked it also and it seemed like he felt special.
We went to the Stage Theater downtown and saw Looking Glass Alice. It was a fun and entertaining play about Alice in Wonderland. After we ate at Sam's No3. We kept Eli out until nearly 10! It was worth it though because he loved it! I also let him sleep in a little and go to school late- he only missed PE, so that was okay.
Sandra stayed with Diego and Ruby. They did fine with us leaving. We did tell Diego that we would take him out one day soon.
Here are some pictures from the night:


No comments:
Post a Comment