We started it off with a breakfast at church. We ate pancakes and scrambled eggs.
Then Cesar set up his new TV. He has been wanting a TV for downstairs ever since we moved in. He finally got it for his birthday.
Sandra came over and she cleaned the kitchen for us! I'm so grateful because it was so dirty. It was very nice of her.
We went to dinner at a BBQ restaurant. It was good and fun. Ruby and Sandra were having fun dancing while waiting for our table.
After dinner we watched a movie downstairs on the new TV. Then the boys and I walked over to the Central Park hill and watched fireworks. It was fun. I've always liked fireworks.Sunday we had Cesar's sister and her family over for dinner. They live in Englewood, but we don't see them very often. We all had a good time. Here are all the cousins eating outside.



No comments:
Post a Comment