I had my 36th birthday on March 30th, 2015.
I am feeling pretty old now. I am getting more and more white hair, more wrinkles on my face, and it's not so easy keeping my weight where I want it anymore. I have to work harder to take care of my body, but I know it is worth it.
Cesar and I went on the weekend for my birthday, we also got to go out earlier in the week for our 9th anniversary. My friend Mindi offered to babysit while Cesar and I went out to eat- she even gave us a coupon for the restaurant! It was very nice of her! We went to La Sandia a Mexican food restaurant in the neighborhood. When we got to the restaurant Cesar noticed his wallet was missing. We went back home to look for it, but didn't find it. We were so worried. He actually had a lot of cash and checks in there that he hasn't taken to the bank yet. After we picked up the kids, Diego went to the bathroom and came out with the wallet! I guess Cesar had left it in there as soon as he got home from work that day. We were so relieved!

No comments:
Post a Comment