03 November 2014

Fun Dates

Cesar and I have gone on some fun dates in the past few months.  We love getting out without the kids and spending time together.  We have been switching with a family from church- one night she will come over and watch our kids and another night I'll go over there and watch her 2 boys while her and her husband go out.  It has worked out really well.

We went to CU at the ZOO.  It was fun to be there without kids.

 
I guess that's all the pictures I have, but we also went to Night at the Museum where we looked around at the Mayan exhibit, saw an IMAX film, and a laser light show.  Last month we went back to the movie theatre where we had our first date 9 years ago.  We saw the movie Meet the Mormons; its a movie put out by the Church.  One month we went to Cinema Grill where you eat and watch a movie at the same time.

No comments: