27 August 2014

Museums and Ethiopia Festival

One week we really took advantage of free days at the museums! 

We celebrated Colorado's birthday at the History Museum.

 
Clyfford Still Musuem- there was a band playing outside while we ate a picnic dinner and then we took a look inside at the art.


 That week we also went to the Children's Museum free day!  It was crazy busy!  I was so worried I was going to loose at least one kid, but no one was lost or hurt!  I got no pictures since I was just trying to keep track of everyone.

The Science Museum
 Eli with the dinosaur man
 Ruby and Diego digging for dinosaur bones
 Ruby at the water play station

The best view of Denver in my opinion.  taken from the Museum balcony

We met my friend Halima at Central Park for an Ethiopia festival- she is from Ethiopia.  It was fun to see the dancers.
 

No comments: