We are awaiting Ruby's arrival any day now. My due date is Feb. 8th. My doctor said she would be suprised if I made it to the due date though. I'm quite nervous about labor and delivery. I know as soon as I feel a contraction I will be on my way to the hospital so I can hopefully avoid another suprise home birth. Even worse than a home birth would be a car birth, I think, especially if it is a friend or neighbor's car! I'm trying to have faith that everything will work out smoothly.
I am feeling big and pregnant. I am pretty uncomfortable these days, especially at night. But overall this pregnancy was pretty easy, probably easier than both boys. I didn't have as much ligament pain or heartburn this time as the other two pregnancies. I have gained a little more than the other pregnancies though. I feel like I have no patience lately and get bothered by the smallest little things. I am trying to still be a nice mommy to Eli and Diego, but I feel bad for them sometimes.
I am nervous to have a third kid. I know the first few months will be an adjustment and I hope I can stay calm and try to enjoy my last newborn.
Eli and Diego talk about Ruby everyday now. They were pretending this morning to be baby Ruby. They are excited to have a baby sister around, I hope they stay so excited when she actually arrives.
No comments:
Post a Comment