We moved Setember 8th from my parent's house to our Stapleton house. I was very nervous beforehand and anxious, but the actual day went pretty well. We got so much help; we are so grateful. I'm especially grateful for my family's help- LaResa watched Eli and Diego all day while we moved, Troy, Crystal, and Tony helped with loading and undloading. We got other help too from some friends and ward members.
We rented a big Uhaul truck and made one trip to Stapleton. We loaded up all our stuff from my parent's house, Troy's basement, and LaResa's garage.
We are happy to be in our new home, but things are still a mess and we don't have a kitchen yet which is a pretty big problem. We have been working hard at organizing, putting things away, and trying to get back to normal.
These are the only 2 pictures I took from the day; I wish I had taken a few more.
No comments:
Post a Comment