We celebrated at home with the boys around 6:30 p.m. They went to bed at their regular 7:00 bedtime. We counted down from 10 and then screamed Happy New Year and threw some confetti and made noise with the noise makers. We also danced. Eli is quite the little dancer- he cracked all of us up with is moves.
After the kids went to bed, my parents, Cesar, and I watched a movie and then watched the New York ball drop at midnight. I don't usually stay up late, but I actually made it until midnight!
I am looking forward to 2012. I want to learn new piano songs, learn basic sewing, and do family history, among other things. Cesar is hoping to get a new job and we are both hoping to be able to buy our house in Stapleton. I'm really looking forward to a new house and making it a home.
1 comment:
Looks like a fun New Years and what a great idea celebrating early. I am really hoping you get your home in Stapleton. What a great place to raise kids! Miss you!~Debbie
Post a Comment