
We checked out a Thomas the train book from the library a few weeks ago and Diego loved it! I've never seen him like a particular book so much. When we went to turn it in at the library he cried. We did check out another Thomas book though. The one he is reading in the picture is actually one of our books, but the library ones are always preferred :).

We started getting the Sunday newspaper so I can start using coupons. Eli really enjoyed reading the comics yesterday. He would look at the
pictures and make up his own words. Both Cesar and I read some of the comics to him, but none of us thought they were funny at all! Eli
definitely did a better job at making up his own words. This morning he looked through the Toys R Us ad and liked pointing out all the characters he knows.
No comments:
Post a Comment