We had a fun weekend. It's nice that Cesar doesn't work on Saturdays anymore, so we can really enjoy the weekend. It's also extra nice that he gets Fridays off too! My friend Grace gave us some free tickets to Elitch Gardens- free parking, free lunch, and free admission. It was really nice of her! We had fun despite the rainy cold day.
We all rode the ferris wheel and merry go round together. I think Diego liked the merry go round.
The rest of the weekend was nice too. Friday Cesar took care of the boys while I had some alone time. I went to the library and read books- that is one of my favorite things to do. I've always liked libraries. They I did some shopping at Target.
Saturday before Elitch's Eli and I went to plant flowers at the temple. It was a primary activity.
After Elitch's I went out to eat with some friends from church. It was fun to talk and have a good time.
Sunday we all went to church and had a nice time.
I really look forward to weekends now and it is nice.
No comments:
Post a Comment