I became a mom 3 years ago today when Eli was born! I'm so blessed to have him as my son. He is so fun to be around and I love him so much. We had a great day celebrating his birthday. Cesar made him a very cool car cake (he is so talented), we had a party at my parents house with all of his cousins. We all had a great time. We played some games in the basement, made our own little pizzas for dinner, opened presents, sang happy birthday, and had cake and ice cream. The day totally wore Eli out he fell asleep in the car on the drive home which he rarely does and even less rare is that he stayed asleep when Cesar carried him upstairs to his bed. I had a great moment in the car while I was driving home and all three of my boys were asleep (Diego, Eli, and Cesar). I felt so grateful for my family and all the many blessings that I have been given from Heavenly Father. I love my life!

No comments:
Post a Comment