18 May 2010

Happy Day

Yesterday was a great day! Nothing spectacular happened; it was just filled with normal things, but I felt a lot of love and joy! I really am happy with my life and I enjoy being a mother of 2 and a wife!
Diego and I taking a nap on the couch.

Diego and I outside enjoying the sunshine.



Cesar and Eli planting our tomato plant. I'm very excited to have tomatoes this year. I've never planted anything, so I hope it is successful. We don't get a lot of sun in our patio, but hopefully it is enough.


We rearranged Eli's room so we could fit his new toddler bed. We have very limited space, but I think it turned out pretty good. Eli slept very well in his bed last night for the first time. He stayed in his bed all night and slept great. I'm proud of him and I hope it goes that well every night.


Eli has a new Job Chart. He enjoys doing his jobs and putting a sticker on the page.

In the evening we took a family walk with our new double stroller. We walked to Walgreens to buy a few things and then went to a neighborhood Mexican restaurant that we had never been to. The food was pretty good. Diego made quite the scene though. He was crying really hard and loud. I tried to feed him, but he wasn't interested. He really liked walking in the stroller so maybe he just didn't like being stationary while we were eating. There were not many other people in the restaurant thankfully.
Eli also got to ride his new tricycle while we were outside today. He can reach the pedals, but doesn't know how to work them yet. I'm sure he'll figure it out pretty soon.



No comments: