I love Spring! Today it is so nice outside- sunny and warmish! It makes me so happy. I'm glad this baby will be born in the Spring; it will make it easier to be happy.
When Eli was born in October I used to cry every evening when it got dark by 5 p.m. I would look out the window and get so sad because I missed the sun.
My due date is in one week! I'm nervous for labor and hope all goes well without too much pain (I plan on an epidural). I've been sleeping horribly. I am just so uncomfortable at night and my mind races with stuff I need to do and stuff I'm worried about.
Cesar just finished a big project at school and had a presentation yesterday. He said everything went well. I'm proud of him for all his hard work and sleepless nights. I hope he gets an internship this summer because he needs one. He had hoped to have one in January, but it hasn't happened.
I'm also looking forward to Cesar and my anniversary on the 25th- 4 years! and on the 30th I'll turn 31 years old. I'm not sure how much celebration we will be doing with a newborn, but we will make the best of it.
1 comment:
Don't worry, be happy! Everything will be okay. Time changes tomorrow and we will even have one more hour of light. Yeah.
Love, Mom
Post a Comment