12 October 2009

Feet

I've heard many parents talk about how they buy a pair of shoes for their kid and a couple of months later they've grown out of them. Well, that is not the case for Eli...yet. Eli has been wearing the same pair of shoes for an entire year now! His feet just don't seem to grow very quickly.
Also, I have only really cut his toenails once in his two years of life. They don't grow either!

4 comments:

The Easton Family said...

That is so cute! I love pictures with stories behind them...frame it! :)

Tee said...

Jeannie is right...very cute :0

staskym said...

really cute, you know Jimmy and Jared were and are the same way, maybe it is a family thing . Jimmy still has small feet
love having the girls here when are you bringing Eli to visit (we should be there for Christmas)

Olivia said...

My son J* was like that too! I'm linking to your blog on mine if that's okay :)