Eli has been growing up and changing so much lately. I just wanted to write down stuff so I can read it in the future and remember. (He is 1 year and 8 months.)
-He counts from 8-13. I often count the stairs with him when we go up and down and he sometimes says 2, but usually starts at 8! At the library today he saw the number eight and said "eight". I was suprised that he knew that.
- He says please when he really wants something.
- He is still a great sleeper! He never wakes up at night and often has a three hour nap.
- We bought him a potty the other day and he sometimes sits on it, but usually with his diaper on.
- He knows and likes Elmo. I knew he liked Sesame Street, but didn't know he loved Elmo. Today at the library he saw an Elmo book and said "Elmo" and loved looking at the book. We checked it out and he loves it at home too.
- He gives kisses sometimes when we ask and when he feels like it.
- He puts his hands together when we pray and starts talking so softly and nicely. He sometimes says "Amen".
- In sacrament meeting he waves his hand like he is conducting the music when we sing. He also lip sings when we listen to music.
- He loves to dance and has good rhythm.
- He loves playing with his toy cars. He says "cars, trucks, and cycles" for motorcycles. He can play with his cars for a long time. He loves to look at the wheels and park the cars in a row.
- He loves looking at books. Sometimes when I'm reading to him, he tells me to shhhh, so he can read to me! He jibber jabbers and sometimes says a real word or too. When I get out of the shower sometimes he has gone through most of the books on the shelf and they are all layed out around him on the carpet.
- He knows how to close the doors at home, but can not open them yet.
- He loves fruit- strawberries, grapes, blueberries, oranges, apples...
- He has sooo much energy.
- He likes going to nursery at church.
- He has never really liked taking a bath. He doesn't cry or anything, but he just doesn't love it. He usually brings a couple of toys in the bathroom and when I put them in the bath water he doesn't like it. He would rather I just hold the toys for him and he picks one to play with at a time.
- When he eats cheerios and has two floating in milk on his spoon, he says "eyes".
- He loves the book "Black Beauty" and kisses the horse on the last page.
- He loves his cousin Ivaras and says his name over and over when I tell him that we are going over to his house. He has started to say grandma too.
- He never cries when I leave.
2 comments:
Those are all cute facts about him! He really is such a sweet and happy little boy, I hope our child is just like him!
he is too sweet, i really wish we can see him more often, he does come by the car thing honestly though his uncles on your side and your Dad love their cars as do your cousins, do you remeber when jimmy was a baby he said BMW (your dad always said it meant Big Mexican Woman , meaning me i am sure)before he said mama
i love to see pictures of cutie pie here and on face book thank you for being so good about it.
Post a Comment