Cesar surprised me with Bill Cosby tickets for our anniversary. We have been married 3 great years. Bill Cosby put on a good show! He talked for over 2 hours and was so funny! It was just him on the stage sitting next to a small table. He talked about cooks vs. chefs, marriage (he's been married 45 years), children, cutting down Christmas trees, Thanksgiving turkeys, and more. We rode the Light Rail downtown. I love the light rail! I always have, I'm not sure why my fascination, but I'm jealous of Cesar because he gets to ride it to school all the time. I rode it to work sometimes when I worked downtown, but it had been a while since I was last on it.
I did something kind of stupid. I decided to not buy a ticket because they are so expensive. Round trip is $7. They rarely check for tickets, so I decided to gamble. Cesar doesn't have to pay because he is a student. Well, on the way home, I got caught! I still didn't have to pay which was my goal anyways. I got a warning and next time if I'm caught I will get a $51 ticket.
I'm not sure why the tickets are so expensive, but I think it is ridiculous, and if they want people to stop driving and use it, they need to lower the price!
1 comment:
don't tell your mom!!! i did not think you had that in you lol, it is 3 dollars here and i think that is steep (round trip) since you really can not go that far....
Post a Comment